WELCOME TO THE BEST ADULT AMATEUR LEAGUE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA (AND POSSIBLY THE WORLD!)
A truly amazing Adult League! You will not get better service, better competition, better bang for your buck in any other league!
Our League runs on an annual basis. The Copa California is included in league fees. Each team plays in 24-29 games from September thru June)
Premier Men – $150 per month
2nd Division – $125 per month
3rd Division – $100 per month
- Player Registration Fee – $35 per player (includes $5,000 insurance + an additional $25,000
- Team Bond – $250
- Referee fees – $80 per team/per game
- League provided Field fees range from $90 – 200 per game. You only pay for your home games.
All other costs are your responsibility.
ALL teams that compete in the SoCal Premier Soccer League are eligible to compete in the following:
- Lamar Hunt US Open Cup
- Copa California – THE California State Championship – NorCal Premier vs SoCal Premier
- Calsouth Adult State Cup Tournament
- USASA Regional and National Cups
If you have any questions please contact our President
Matt Morse. 714-296-5888, firstname.lastname@example.org