Click the link above to report any issues from the game.
Both teams must pay the referees fees in cash before the game starts. Click banner above for Ref fees by division
HOME team is responsible for field set up, corner flags, bathroom access, etc. If using a league field contact Nick Peters for additional set-up requirements. Go to About/Staff for contact information
REQUIRED GAME-DAY FORMS
BOTH Teams must print the TGS Match Roster for gameday. If you don’t know how to do this click over to the ADMINS page and watch the TGS training videos
- Once the TGS SoCal Premier APP is released all check in and score-reporting will be done via the app.
GAMEDAY PLAYER CHECK-IN
- We do not use player ID cards. Player check-in at games will be using the TGS SoCal Premier APP.
- We do not require ID cards for check-in.
- If a referee cannot ID a player based on the photo in the APP, they will ask for their photo ID.
- If the name does not match with the roster then the player will not be allowed to play.
Players within the same “CLUB” and BORROWED / GUEST PLAYERS – See RULES
Team managers must take 2 actions after every game before the end of the weekend.
- Report the score by logging into the league APP and going to the game. Score and All game and player stats must be entered.
- Do this at the field then have the referee sign off on the score on the APP
- Complete the ENTIRE Score Report by 10:00pm on Sunday night.
Failure to report score:
1st miss is a warning
$25 fine on 2nd miss and there after
Even if the game is cancelled or forfeited for any reason a Score Report must be completed.
All team owners/managers/coaches the ability to enter and edit game scores and player/team stats.
Enter the scores as well as the team and individual statistics.
Note on your report any misc. issues. i.e. field issues, injures, late arrivals, etc.
Any score disputes, contact staff
Serious Injuries: Confirm the referee has documented any serious injuries on the Line-up Report. This is necessary to process any insurance request.
ALWAYS LEAVE THE FIELD CLEANER THAN WHEN YOU ARRIVED! PICK UP ALL TRASH AND BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES AS WE ARE GUESTS ON THESE FIELDS!