TEAM OWNERS, COACHES & MANAGERS
One of the essential functions of coaches and team managers is to manage team communications with players and their families. If you are a coach or team manager, SportsEngine has created a Team Management Guide for Coaches and Team Managers to help you use our website and mobile app to efficiently and effectively communicate and manage your teams.
PAYMENT OPTIONS WITH SQUARE & SOCAL PREMIER
SoCal Premier processes all payments through our account with SQUARE.
When Payments are due to SoCal Premier the team Owner/Coach/Manager – whoever is financially responsible for the team will receive an invoice through SQUARE
You can make payments in several ways:
- Pay the invoice online in full with a debit or credit card. (Transaction fees will apply as Square charges merchant fees for online processing).
- Mail a check payable to SoCal Premier. Write the Invoice # on the check. If you do this you DO NOT need to include the transaction fees.
- Arrange to pay Cash by setting up a time to bring the funds to the SoCal Premier offices. This process also does not require the payment of transaction fees.
- Make payments on what you owe to SoCal Premier through “SQUARE INSTALLMENTS.” See Below for Details.
*Options 1-3 above require payment in full on each invoice. Option 4 is the only option in which you can make payments.
To set up a payment plan you will need to complete a short application here:
SQUARE INSTALLMENTS DETAILS
- If your purchase is $250-$10,000, apply online in a few steps to find out if you qualify.
- If you’re approved and accept, you’ll get a digital card to complete your purchase online or over-the-phone.
- Choose the monthly installment plan that works for your budget. See your total cost up front; there are no hidden fees.
* Merchant is an independent third party from Square, Inc. and Square Capital, LLC and is not an affiliate or agent of Square, Inc. or Square Capital, LLC. Square, the Square logo, Square Capital, Square Installments, Square Stand, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or Square Capital, LLC. Loans are made by Square Capital, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. Loans are only available in select states. For questions regarding eligibility and program information visit here, and for more information on applicable terms visit here. Square Capital, LLC NMLS ID: #1473167 (nmlsconsumeraccess.org).