HOW TO JOIN SOCAL PREMIER
BRING YOUR TEAM TO SOCAL PREMIER
- Sign up anytime by filling out forms at the Pre-Register links to begin the process.
- We take teams on an ongoing basis; join during the summer preseason so you are ready to go when the regular season begins.
- If a spot opens in a division during a regular season, your team can be added to the schedule.
- You can sign-up as an INDEPENDENT team. This will allow you to sign players, play in cups, and play friendlies with any of our teams.
- You can play in one of our CUP Competitions as an Independent team.
- Contact our President, Matt Morse, if you would like to discuss your options for joining a team: 714-296-5888 or email@example.com
SIGN UP AS A FREE AGENT
- Are you a PLAYER looking for a team? Sign up as a FREE AGENT by contacting our Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Benefits of being a FREE AGENT:
- You are fully covered by our league insurance just as if you were on a regular team
- You are on a 30-day trial to find a team to join
- You can call managers and ask if you can train/play with them
- Any SCP team can use up to 2 FREE AGENTS in any game (excluding knockout Cup games)
- End of FREE AGENT status:
- Once your 30-day trial has ended, you must turn in your US Club Soccer Player ID card (Mail or deliver ID card to 13138 Bluefield Ave, La Mirada, CA 90638)
- Hopefully you will have been selected to a new team and our Registrar will transfer you to the new team for the $5 transfer fee.
- Any team who plays a FREE AGENT player after their trial period has ended will forfeit that game and the FREE AGENT will be excluded from joining any team for the following 30 days.