Player ID Cards
No Player ID Card – No Play - No Exceptions
- If the referee observes any issues with the player not matching the photo or signature, the referee can request to see a Driver’s License.
- If the opposing team suspects that a player does not have the proper ID or is attempting to play under a different ID card they must request the referee to verify with a drivers license BEFORE the game starts or BEFORE the player enters the game
- Game Audits will be performed throughout the season
- League Board Members or Referee assignors can perform periodic audits of certain games. See the RID manual for penalties
- Loss of Player ID Card – in the event a card is lost contact the registrar immediately. There will be a $5 replacement fee.
- Only the new Player ID Card can be used. If found the old card is invalid and cannot be used
- If old Player ID Card is used there will be penalties & fines